- You get to workout with mommies just like YOU
- more energy, increased cardio endurance & muscle strength, improve flexibility
- Support, Motivation, Accountability from others
- Classes are designed for moms and all caregivers (dads, aunts, etc.)
- You can modify each exercise to fit different fitness levels
- You can attend to your child(ren) whenever you need to and jump right back into the exercises
- If baby cries...nobody seems to mind :)
- No childcare required
- You get a great workout while spending time with your child(ren).
- Creating a fun and positive outlook about fitness to your child(ren).
- Adult conversation/ socializing with other moms & creating new friendships
- You get physical, social and emotional support from other moms and talk about things that might not be appropriate for the gym (like breastfeeding, etc :)
- Modeling healthy living to your child(ren) and you will soon be watching them do the exercises :)
- and don't forget MNO!!!
Here is a link to a great article that goes into some detail about stroller fitness.
I hope you can come out and give it a try!