Monday, June 25, 2012

What type are you?


The hubby and I ran the Mayor's Half Marathon this past Saturday and OOOOOO what a gorgeous day for 13.1 miles.

Besides being so excited about how nice the weather was and how beautiful the course was..and I can't forget about the moose I saw, I was equally loving my new headband.  I took a yoga class the other day in Eagle River at All Life is Yoga and she had some headbands, so I thought I would try them out since I wanted something for my upcoming race and am always on the lookout for a new nonslip headband.

So my lovely new purchase was a Sweaty Bands headband.  I was impressed how it stayed in place during yoga and it stayed in place the entire 13.1 miles and the rest of the day....during yardwork :)

I used to wear hats during workouts, then I came upon headbands and seem to like them the best.  With my wild hair, sweat and moving around, I look better when I wear a headband or hat. LOL.  There are so many options out there:  hats, headbands, bandanas, nothing, etc.

What is your choice of hair accessory when getting your fitness on???

No comments:

Post a Comment