Monday, July 16, 2012

Mommy Monday

Today we are kicking off a new Monday tradition!  On Monday's we will be introducing one of our fabulous members.  Today, I will start!



As a previous resident of Hawaii, I had to start out with a picture that reminded me of warmer times! If you have checked out AFM before, I am sure you already know that I am Brandy..owner and founder of Alaska Fit Mommies!  Wife, mother of two wild girls, recreational runner (going to give the Race for Recovery Mud Run a try too), non-military, not so great writer and a passion for getting in my workouts with my girls beside me.

I found my style of fitness when my 1st daughter was about 6 months old and haven't stopped since (3.5 years later.)  I began Alaska Fit Mommies to share with you and to keep myself in shape.   Currently classes are only offered on JBER (if I could clone myself I would) and I have enjoyed those ladies so much.  I also hope that with classes located right on base and with deployment passes accepted, that it makes it convenient for you to make it to a class.  I look forward to meeting all the awesome mommies and your kids!





~Brandy


No comments:

Post a Comment