Monday, July 23, 2012

Mommy Monday ~ meet Jennifer!

 
My name is Jennifer, and the army brought my husband and me to Alaska in February 2011 from Texas. We just had a beautiful baby girl named Ashlyn Irene on May 24th and she is definitely keeping me busy! My husband is currently deployed, so we can’t wait for him to get back home so we can begin family life. 
 
I joined fit mommies class a few weeks ago because I want to try to lose this baby weight and look my best when hubby makes it home! I think it’s great that I can take my baby with me and still get a work out (when she’s not fussing at me LOL). Not having family here makes it difficult to go to the gym….and I’m not quite ready to leave my baby girl yet since she is so little still.
 
 
~Thanks Jennifer for telling us about yourself and we are glad to have you and Ashlyn at class :)

No comments:

Post a Comment