Monday, August 6, 2012

Mommy Monday ~ meet Amanda!

My name is Amanda Marie Davis. I'm a former Active Duty soldier with just over 4 yrs service and one deployment to Afghanistan. I left the military life to better serve as a mom and wife to my little family. I married a "grunt" but a great grunt man! Lol. The best man I could have married! We are the Davi Clan as a friend would call us. We have two daughters. Amelia Iris who is 22 mths and Genevieve Marie who is 6 mths.






I have to admit, although its nice to be out of the military and at home, it's also been a huge struggle to find a balance. But with small steps, I'm figuring it all out. Thx to Alaska Fit Mommies, I've been able to find that group effort in positive and productive activities again like fitness that I've missed in my life. It's been quite a challenge to get back in shape and this class has given me the motivation and inspiration to do it. Its also inspiring to see other moms and wives going through what I'm going through or worse yet surviving and kicking butt! I hope this group grows because I look forward to making new friends and building on those positive relationships.

Thx Brandy for kickin our butts 3 days a week!!! Mine is starting to look great again! Lol.

Thank you, Amanda!  Your dedication and hard work is visable and you and the kids are a pleasure to have at class!

No comments:

Post a Comment